DATA MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SHEET (GDPR)
We hereby inform you of the management of your personal data contained in the Agreement with the Service Provider.
The Service Provider handles personal data only in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legal regulations, strictly observing the data management and data protection regulations, taking into account the principles of lawfulness, fairness and transparency, purpose limitation, data saving, accuracy, limited storage.
Service Provider hereby informs you that it will take all technical and organizational measures to ensure that the personal data of its partners is kept secure as required by the regulation of the European Parliament and Council no. (EU) 2016/679.
The privacy policies arising from the Service Provider’s data management are continuously available on the Service Provider’s website (www.artsillustratedstudios.pro) and at its registered office.
The Service Provider is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers and partners, and it is of utmost importance to respect its customers’ right to self-determination. The Service Provider maintains confidentiality of personal data and takes all security, technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of the data.
Rights of data subjects:
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller feedback on the processing of his or her personal data and, if such processing is in progress, to have access to the personal data and the following information:
- purpose of data management,
- the categories of personal data concerned,
- the recipients to whom the personal data have been communicated,
- the planned period for which the personal data will be stored.
Right of rectification:
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data relating to him or her.
Right of deletion:
The data subject shall have the right to have the personal data relating to him deleted at his request. Based on this request, the Service Provider shall delete personal data if any of the following reasons exist:
- personal data are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were collected,
- the data subject withdraws his or her prior consent and there is no other legal basis for the processing,
- the data subject protests against the data processing and there is no overriding legitimate reason for the data processing,
- the personal data was unlawfully processed by the Service Provider,
- it is necessary to delete the data in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law.
Right to restrict data management:
The data subject shall have the right to request the Service Provider to restrict data management, in particular if:
- disputes the accuracy of the data,
- considers that the processing of data is unlawful, but for some reason does not ask for the data to be deleted.
Right to portability:
The data subject shall have the right to receive his or her personal data in a structured, widely used, machine-readable format and to pass on such data to another data controller.
Right to object:
The data subject shall have the right to object at any time to the processing of his or her personal data for reasons relating to his or her situation, by the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 of the Regulation.
You may contact the Service Provider if you wish to exercise these rights:
1085 Budapest, Baross u. 4.
The Service Provider hereby informs you that it will respond to your request within 30 days. The Service Provider will respond to requests for information sent by post by post, sent by email by email.